Take a Lactical Approach to Food Safety
What is Lactical?
Lactical is a proven direct food contact antimicrobial with broad approvals, meaning that it can be used at multiple intervention points in the plant. Lactical enables processors to reduce pathogens while extending shelf life. In addition, Lactical concentration can be monitored and adjusted in real-time, ensuring optimum antimicrobial performance.
The Lactical Advantage
- Approved by FDA, USDA, Health Canada and others
- Broad-spectrum efficacy
- Pathogen kill through cell membrane disruption
- Real-time control with MARC
- Odor-free and safe for workers
- Approved for organic processing